Are you and your player new, or nearly new, to our league?
Have questions about how it all works?
Then we have just the thing:
Come to the BGRA New Parent Meeting and hear from members of our Executive Board and the League Directors.
You will learn about:
- How The League Operates and our Mission
- Equipment Needed
- How the Schedules Work
- Information on Friend Requests in Tball & Pinto, and the Drafts in the Other Leagues
- Concession Stand Assignments
- Upcoming Important Dates
- Opportunities to Become a Sponsor
- Opportunities to Become a Volunteer Coach, Scorekeeper, Business Manager
- GET ANY AND ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!!
When: February 20th 7:00pm
Where: Buffalo Grove Park District Alcott Center
530 Bernard Drive, Buffalo Grove