In order to avoid splitting the league like we have in the past couple of years, we have decided to form as many teams as possible from within BGRA, and then join forces with Arlington Heights to provide a larger pool of teams to play against. In order to accommodate these "cross-town" games there will be some differences from previous years.
- Teams will be drafted Mid-March as normal.
- Games will start at the end of April as normal but the season will end, including playoffs, by the end of June (Weather permitting).
- Each team will play 16 games (8 home and 8 away).
- All Home games for BGRA teams will be played in Buffalo Grove. (Emmerich North, Old Farm, etc.)
- Arlington Heights Home games will be played at either Methodist Park or Patriots Park.
- There will be two All-Star Games one played in Buffalo Grove, during our All-Star Weekend and one played in Arlington Heights. Each program will select it's own All-Star team for these games to play against each other.
- All games will be played utilizing BGRA rules as published on our website.
You can register today by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions please contact Gary Greenberg, Palomino League Director at email@example.com.